Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Healing Meditation Therepy

Sit in a relax position. Try to proceed the things in following manner -

  • I sit in a comfortable position.
  • And I begin to feel my mind relaxing.
  • I forget the past. And my imagined future.
  • Now it is time to focus On my own well being.
  • And I visualize myself stepping into my physical body. And feel my self being up above. And looking down on my physical body. And I begin to feel myself. Radiating a healing golden light To myself.
  • And I focus this golden light onto my heart And I now feel this light radiating And following the heart thru to all the veins and arteries.
  • And I visualize this golden light Going to the heart and filling Every vein with golden healing lightAnd I feel and see this golden healing light flowing through every part of my physical body And everywhere that this light touches it is healing and rejuvenating and it feels very positive
  • It is cleaning away toxins and injecting new life and energy Into my physical bodyBecause I love my self And I want to experience health and happiness And now I focus in on the stomach And I send a golden green light To relax and heal the stomach And I see the light being absorbed Into the body And becoming light energy And filling the body with this golden green light And it is transforming the light into energy
  • My body is filled with this golden energy And healing every part of my being And my body is filled with this golden healing light And now I send blue light To all the other organs And I feel this blue light Healing them and filling my body with this beautiful relaxing blue lightAnd I talk to this body filled wit blue golden light and I say That I care for you, and I will heal you Because I love you Because you are the chariot for my soul And with this blue golden light it removes all Toxins and any negative energies
  • And I see my body as being healthyIn the present and in the future And I radiate out this blue golden healing light To the whole worldAnd wish good health and happiness from me to every person in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment