Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Healing Meditation

Please try this meditation to relax and heal the body mind and soul.

  • Sit in a comfortable position
  • Start to imagine that your body is slowly filling with light, starting from the feet and slowly moving upwards
  • As the light is moving up your body ----- feel that this light is relaxing the muscles and your mind.
  • Now imagine that any areas of disease or pain in your body is surrounded by a dark shadow which represents the unhealthy area.
  • I feel the light moving upwards until my entire body is filled with light and every muscle of my body is feeling relaxed.
  • Now feel that your body of light is radiating the light out from your eyes, the light is shining as if a torch is shinning out from your eyes.
  • Now feel that you are directing the light towards any area of the body that is giving you pain or discomfort, represented as a shadow on your body.
  • Feel that you are sending extra light to this area that is in pain or discomfort.
  • Imagine that the diseased or painful areas have dark shadows surrounding it.
  • Now feel that you are shinning a loving healing light to the diseased or painful areas so that the darkness is removed.
  • I radiate my shining light to my body and fill my bodies with this warm healing light.
    I now radiate this healing light to the world.
  • I begin to feel that this healing light is returning me to health and vitality
  • Perfect health is available to me now

No comments:

Post a Comment